Iron & Steel Industry
Sinto offers production equipment and technology to respond to a wide variety of steel production and finishing needs.
Sinto provides a wide array of surface treatment solutions for improving the quality of steel:
- Preventing surface corrosion of thick plates
- Improving the slickness of steel surfaces
- Descaling raw wires and drawn wires and bars
- Improving corrosion resistance of welded steel pipes
- Preventing surface defects for billet slabs
- Improving the wear resistance of high-chromium cast iron and steel
- Reducing the process time for steel through descaling before acid cleaning and more!
Sinto is committed to recycling valuable resources and protecting workers and the environment during iron and steel manufacturing.
- Granulator recycling systems to collect valuable metals from iron and steel dust and sludge, turning fine ores and steel dust into ferrous resources
- High-power dust collectors with easy maintenance and custom specifications to meet the customers' needs
- Dust collectors suitable for collecting fumes from welding, laser cutting, plasma arc machining, etc.
- General-purpose dust collectors focusing on performance, compactness and safety
- Wastewater treatment facilities for steel surface processing, contributing to water quality maintenance and environment protection and more!
Let us know how our products and technologies might be able to serve you!